Early Intervention is Key to Helping Adolescents and Young Adults Deal with Psychosis.
What is iHope?
Keeping young people with early signs of psychosis on their best life path, the iHope Program for early onset psychosis treatment is just one of many services for adults, young adults and children offered by Four Rivers Behavioral Health.
In addition to the iHope program, Four Rivers Behavioral Health offers traditional counseling and psychiatric services as well a programs and services to treat substance abuse issues, opportunities for group therapy sessions and a variety of treatment options for other mental health concerns.
Additional services are available for those with Intellectual/Developmental disabilities including a day training program, case management services, supported employment and more.
For more information about the iHope Program or any of our other children’s services, contact Four Rivers Behavioral Health at 270.442.7121 or visit the company’s website at www.4RBH.org.
Early intervention is key to helping adolescents and young adults deal with psychosis. Early treatment is very effective and leads to a healthier life. School failures become school successes and the risk of suicide, accidental death or harm are greatly diminished.
Early treatment ensures a better and faster recovery by reducing symptom progression. With treatment young people can maintain their personal identity, be an advocate for themselves and potentially avoid hospitalization.
The likelihood of successful treatment outcomes and fewer problems in adulthood are increased dramatically with early treatment.
Our Core Values
- Hope and relationship building are essential elements of the iHope Program
- We see the client as an expert in their own experience of symptoms
- Personal choice for the client and family
- Practitioners are collaborators
Keeping young people with early signs of psychosis on their best life path.
New trouble with…
- Reading or Understanding complex sentences
- Speaking or understanding what others say
- Attendance or grades
- Extreme fear for no apparent reason
- Bizarre actions, statements, or beliefs
- Extreme social withdrawal
- Decline in appearance or hygiene
- Unusual sleep patterns (too much/not enough)
- Fear others are trying to hurt them
- Heightened sensitivity to sights, sounds, smells or touch
- Visual changes such as distorted faces or wavy lines
- Feeling like someone else is putting thoughts in your head or taking thoughts from you
Paducah, KY 42001
Phone (270) 442-7121 or (270) 442-1452
Four Rivers Behavioral Health
Through our Center for Specialized Children's Services as well as our Center for Adult Services, we offer the iHOPE Program as part of the many behavioral health treatment options available to our clients. In addition to the iHope program, Four Rivers Behavioral Health offers traditional counseling and psychiatric services as well a programs and services to treat substance abuse issues.